Events & Teambuilding
With 1456 meters of altitude, the Jakobskreuz has been perched on the summit of the Buchensteinwand since 2014. With a height of 29.60 meters, the four-dimensional structure with 4 viewing and exhibition platforms and a panoramic observation deck towers in the Tyrolean sky.
At the foot of the Way of St. James, the landmark, as well as a pilgrimage destination and a place for religious and contemplative events, also serves as a place of excursion that gives strength. The four, each 30 m² large and heated seminar rooms are a special place for thinking innovative seminars, future talks and workshops.
Boring meetings, laborious workshops, dreary big city hotels? Say "Adé" to anything ordinary - inspire your conference participants, colleagues and guests!
The panoramic view of the peaks of the Leogang and Loferer Steinberge mountains unleashes unimaginable forces and thoughts and at the same time stimulates creative development.
Quite comfortably can you reach the 12 km distant mountain railway Buchensteinwand from our KUHOTEL by Rilano. You prefer the sporty version by bike? The well-developed bike route, past the worth seeing Pillersee, you reach in only about 40 minutes the valley station to the Jakobskreuz. Our cooperation partner Intersport Kienpointner grants our guests a discount of 10% on the bicycle rental, including e-bikes.
- Location at 1.456 m above sea level at the top of the Buchensteinwand
- Jakobskreuz - height: 29,60 m
- Elevator for 10 persons
- 4 viewing and exhibition rooms with approx. 30 m² in approx. 19 m height
- 4 viewing platforms above the rooms at a height of approx. 22 m
- 1 panoramic observation deck on the highest level of the cross at about 28m height
- 4 seminar rooms with more than 30 m² - also for rent
- All rooms are heated
- 5 viewing platforms in all directions
- Rooms and viewing platforms can be rented individually
- Private events are possible
- at 1,456 m above sea level on the top of the Buchensteinwand
- only 12 km away from the KUHOTEL by Rilano
- "Thinking Place" - place for innovative seminars, future talks, workshops with fantastic views
- Place for special events - exhibitions and lectures in the cross
- Price per room: 900,00 Euro | per day | 500.00 Euro | per ½ daylace for special events - exhibitions and lectures in the cross